Choosing The Right Android Phone

Last Updated:

1. klaw07

klaw07 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey Everyone,

So I have made the decision that I need to switch from my Blackberry to an Android device. I am fairly tech-savvy (or like to think so) and want to make sure I get the phone that is most suitable for me. With the Droid having just been released, it would make sense to go that route, however I wanted to do my homework before impulsively buying a new phone. Can anyone provide insight, or point me in the right direction, on some of the differences between the various Android phones. Also - are there any new Android devices being released anytime soon? I would hate to purchase something that would quickly become outdated.

My network is Verizon, so I imagine that may limit what devices I have access to. Any info would be much appreciated!

Advertisement
  2. Droid69

Droid69 Member

Htc passion.

3. cigar3tte

cigar3tte Well-Known Member

How about a phone that has Android, supports TMobile USA 3G (apparently not all GSM phone can), hardware keyboard, and flash LED camera?

Looking at upcoming phones, afaik no current phone meets all the above criteria.

4. DrDroid

DrDroid Well-Known Member

What are you talking about? Verizon right now have the Motorola Droid, which is the best available Android phone. They also have the HTC Eris. Both of these phone are very nice. Also, they will have a handful coming pretty soon.