• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Chrome browser performance

Same here. First time I fired up Chrome and saw how slow it was, I knew something was wrong and proceeded to download Dolphin Browser. Dolphin was much faster, or normal even.

Chrome stood out as being slow because doing everything else on the Nexus 7 was really fast.

Google needs to do some more work on Chrome for Android.

Firefox beta and X Scope were also much faster.

Upvote 0
I I don't know about everyone else but I've been disappointed with the chrome browser. I'm using dolphin browser now and the performance is a lot better, pages load faster and don't lag when scrolling.

This is exactly what i been saying for the past couple of days. Dolphin Browser works much better. It is a bit embarrassing. I am hoping they continue working with it and improve it because Chrome in my PC works very well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones