• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ChromeOS / cr 48 forum

rlevine

Dec 9, 2009
maybe i just didn't look close enough, but there isn't a chromeOS / cr 48 forum on this site and i think it would be useful. i know it's not android, but i think it's apt, and i would think a lot of users here are equally as interested. there are other websites with chrome forums, but i happen to like androidforums and i'd love to be able to come here for these discussions.

can i get an amen?

-rl

are you referring to chromespot? one of the other mods pointed me to it and i've given it a look 'round. i'm pleased! i have no issue with keeping them separated. (hopefully) as chromeOS grows it will have a robust community there as well. my only suggestion is that it would be great if you didn't have to sign up there in addition to here. it's a moot point for me, as i already signed up as a new member over there.

thanks!
rl

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones