• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Clear Widgets? Circle Battery Icon? Running Aloysius

mwest316

Apr 22, 2010
Anyone know of a way to get the clear widgets addon to work on Aloysius? I just stumbled upon this for another rom, and I am extremely impressed. Also, is there a way to get the circle battery icon in the notification to work for aloysius? I feel with these 2 features added, this rom would be even better!

15r1sw6.png

oh like this top bar?
yea its available..not to the general public tho :x

BTW here are my customizations on Aloysius V6 :
- Font
- Top Bar
- Espresso Rosie
- Custom Icons Installed ( Eclair set )
- Clear Widgets ( not pictured have been enabled )
- Custom Stock Media Player ( not pictured )

Upvote 0
15r1sw6.png

oh like this top bar?

- Font
- Top Bar
- Espresso Rosie
wow.. I really want that..I guess you are not willing to share that ?

Upvote 0
15r1sw6.png

oh like this top bar?

- Font
- Top Bar
- Espresso Rosie
Just curious if you used metamorph. I've been playing around with it but haven't had much success :(

Upvote 0
Just curious if you used metamorph. I've been playing around with it but haven't had much success :(

na not mm. i havent been able to get it completely working yet. ive gotten some things to function but not all.

and as kevlar mentioned at this point we're not releasing anything..sometime in the near future we'll have some wonderful goodies for the Eris community to enjoy.

Reactions: hattrick
Upvote 0
I don't meant to downplay the work of our devs, but this new battery is just new PNGs right?

not completely..i mean it is, but its also a port from the N1 that was done.

a few for just the battery maybe but to do a whole theme there are thousands of png's to edit. I believe last time I unzipped a whole rom there was something like 10,000pngs in it....fun stuff lol...

sure is..to do the icons alone its a bit of a p.i.a but none the less..its all being worked on.

be patient my children...something great is in the works...that is all i will say for now...may be released when i am gone, may not until i get back.

LOL..

either way..yea, its gonna be something slick..long time coming for me since i did so much winmo work, this will actually be my first ( most likely of many ) Android pieces. Pulling alot of strings to get this done.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones