• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cloud storage promotion for lg devices

ChiweN

Android Expert
Dec 5, 2011
Detroit, Michigan
Thought i would let you guys know if you didn't already that the cloud storage company box is running a promotion for owners of lg devices. 50 GB free space. DropBox has done this in the past for owners of Samsung devices, 50 free GB, but there is a big difference here. DropBox promotions are for 2 years. Box's promotion is for ever.

Just download the Box app from the play store and make an account on an lg device, and you will instantly get 50gb free cloud storage for life. Enjoy.

Very cool. This made me check my list of cloud accounts and I found I had already activated a 50GB 'special' back in February, 2012, but hadn't used it at all (longtime Dropbox user). I wonder if logging in with my Motion on the acct would piggyback 50GB. Hmmm...

Thanks for this post, though. Made me realize I should be using Box instead of Dropbox since I'm rapidly reaching my limit on space with the latter.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones