• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories [Coming Soon]Seidio Innocell 3500mAh Extended Life Battery

HalfFrozen

Android Enthusiast
Apr 23, 2010
AZ
Its about time, I saw this for the last few days, but didn't post it cause I thought someone else has, but here it is.. Just wanted to show the noobs out there there ARE longer lasting batteries.

Still under Development but at least it is coming!(that's what she said)

Linky here

Seidio invests in extensive research to find the best and most powerful battery components on the market. We carefully select top quality Japanese cells for our batteries to ensure the highest level of safety, quality, and performance. Our research, knowledge, and expertise give us the ability to create batteries that provide maximum capacity in their comparable space. This large capacity Innocell Extended Life Battery is for the avid traveler who can't always get to a charger. It has double the capacity of the original battery and comes with a black replacement door featuring Seidio's signature soft touch coating. Even with heavy phone and data usage, this battery will keep you charged and ready to go.

- Made from the highest quality Japanese Lithium Polymer cells
- Comes with a black replacement door featuring Seidio's signature soft touch coating
- Will add a TBD number of mm to your device
- Keeps your phone charged and ready to go, even with heavy phone and data usage
- Capacity: 3500mAh

*All battery life claims are dependent upon usage patterns, network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary.

In order to obtain the full capacity of your Seidio battery, we highly recommend that you leave the battery/your phone on the charger for an additional 2-3 hours after the charging indicator turns green or the battery status show.
Also, I have emailed them about it yesterday morning, no response yet.

I will definitely be buying this and carry it on my person in my Droid X cloth carrying case that I won in a contest! :D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones