• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Compatibility with tablet

speedmomma

Lurker
Jan 29, 2012
I am new to this Tablet world and need some help!

I won a Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1 (16gb). Woo hoo! Not....

I have an HTC Amaze and need to know if the 2 of these can be synched? I honestly don't know much about the tablet to begin with but thought I would start here!

Is a tablet like a smaller version of a laptop?? I would use it for nothing other than surfing, checking emails and maybe uploading pix..

Sorry for being so dumb to this topic, but I was just wanting to know if I should sell it or keep it!!

Thank you!

I am new to this Tablet world and need some help!

I won a Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1 (16gb). Woo hoo! Not....

I have an HTC Amaze and need to know if the 2 of these can be synched? I honestly don't know much about the tablet to begin with but thought I would start here!

Is a tablet like a smaller version of a laptop?? I would use it for nothing other than surfing, checking emails and maybe uploading pix..

Sorry for being so dumb to this topic, but I was just wanting to know if I should sell it or keep it!!

Thank you!

Well to start a tablet is like an android phone, just a lot bigger and you cant make calls.
So normally i would say there really is no point to have it if you already have an android. But something to really think about is the Galaxy Tablet 10.1 is banned for sale in the US because of apple's patent wars.

Samsung's appeal of Galaxy Tab 10.1 ban denied by court

so holding it for a while and selling it later on will definitely put some cash in your pocket.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones