• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Connect Samsung Galaxy Core Prime to Ipod 4 dock

RayMel1

Lurker
Aug 28, 2015
My problem is, I have a Sundance Bahia Hot Tub that instead of a CD Player, came with an Ipod Dock. I was told it was an Ipod 4 Dock which is unlike other Ipod docks? I really don't know.

I am Not now, Nor Have I ever been an APPLE FAN. I would Like to be able to connect my Android Phone to that dock and Play my music thru the Dock into my Hot Tub speakers.

Is this possible to do? If so, What would I need to accomplish this task? Thanks in advance!!!

iPod 4 dock, I would assume that's referring to the iPod 4th generation, which uses the 30 pin dock connector and is about 10 years old now.
WFad4URRJluMWwUt.large

ipod dock.jpg

If it's that, it won't even work with newer iProducts, which now have the smaller lightning connector, like recent iPhones and iPod Touch. I used to have an iPod speaker dock like that, it just wouldn't work with new Apple products, let alone anything Android. Apple rendered it obsolete when they changed the dock connector.

Could you post a picture of the actual iPod dock on the hot tob. so can confirm if indeed that's what you've got. Does it have an aux line-in jack or Bluetooth. if so you could possibly use it that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hadron
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones