• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Contact Owner App, in case you lose your Eris

Thanks for the update zenman

Well I have two options then. Move to Singapore or use MobileDefense. Guess MobileDefense it is then.

I think more people should be aware of this. I can see how it could be easily overlooked by someone who installs.

Another thought. Did the people that already had it installed before they moved the servers overseas get contacted about the move and the possible text charges that could apply?

I use Wavesecure. It's pretty awesome. I had my phone fully submerged a week ago and the touch panel no longer worked. I used Wavesecure to pull my SMS messages so I could read them while my new phone was being sent to me. During this time Wavesecure probably sent a half dozen texts to me, although I'm not worried about the $1.20.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones