• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Contact photos not showing up.

Ryleigh

Lurker
May 6, 2012
First off, when I got the phone I synced my google account contacts and facebook contacts and linked everyone up respectively. Everyone in my list had their facebook photo or other photo as their icon and all was well and good.

About 2 weeks later my phone logged me out of facebook unexpectedly and my contacts were wiped. I relogged and synced and linked all my contacts again... This time none of their pictures are showing.

Ive tried unsyncing and resyncing, syncing all of facebook, only syncing with existing contacts and leaving in unsynced for a few days.

Now it only shows photos of random people in my list, and of course they are not the ones that contact me most.

The photo thing is a bit of a pet peeve of mine, so if anyone knows a way to fix this and can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Ryleigh

First off, when I got the phone I synced my google account contacts and facebook contacts and linked everyone up respectively. Everyone in my list had their facebook photo or other photo as their icon and all was well and good.

About 2 weeks later my phone logged me out of facebook unexpectedly and my contacts were wiped. I relogged and synced and linked all my contacts again... This time none of their pictures are showing.

Ive tried unsyncing and resyncing, syncing all of facebook, only syncing with existing contacts and leaving in unsynced for a few days.

Now it only shows photos of random people in my list, and of course they are not the ones that contact me most.

The photo thing is a bit of a pet peeve of mine, so if anyone knows a way to fix this and can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Ryleigh

i had the same problem with my htc and what worked was logging out of the facebook app and logging in again... hope this helps...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones