• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Content to Display Option Missing from Gallery

Siyavash

Lurker
Nov 30, 2014
hello

i have a Samsung Galaxy S5. i just opened the Gallery , click on 3dots up right the screen (more options) and hit the content to display. then i unmarked contents on device/all content. only contents on Dropbox was marked. then i exited Gallery.

now i want to change this setting to previous , it doesn't work. i mean , i open the Gallery, hit on more options(3dots) and then there is no option such "CONTENT TO DISPLAY" !!! there is only "SETTING" and "HELP". anyone can help me???? why is this option missing?

I uploaded the two menus you refer to.
As to why it is not fully populated now, I don't know.

I would try turning the application OFF in settings/apps/app mgr,
then turning Gallery back ON again and look to see if the menu came back fully populated.

You have done a Power Off and then back on, right? Lots of problems disappear with that simple step.

For me, if it is bad enough to really get you upset, perform a Factory Reset. That will put it back the way it was.

However, there are lots of Gallery type apps out there, QuickPic for one which I have loaded on my phone.

* QuickPic - Android Apps on Google Play

Attachments

• Gallery 3 dot menu.png
    Gallery 3 dot menu.png
    516.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Gallery Content to Display.png
    Gallery Content to Display.png
    404.8 KB · Views: 137
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones