• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

CoPilot 8 and Gameloft Problems - SD Card

williamj1

Android Enthusiast
Sep 11, 2010
UK
Hey guys...

Few problems, thought I would just create 1 thread.

1. Whilst listening to music and using CoPilot Live 8 at the same time, the music plays fine using the default app normally but then as soon as I hit a button in CoPilot, the music stops for a second and then continues. Minor problem but quite annoying.
  2. I cannot for the life of me get CoPilot to play out of my headphones only. Even with the headphones plugged in and the headset icon showing, it plays through my headphones but out the phone's speaker at the same time. I've looked through forums, the app options and can't find anything.
  3. All my gameloft game media files / sound effects are showing and playing in my music player. Very annoying as I don't want to have to listen to or skip over the cheesy noises from Let's Golf every morning. Any solutions?
Thanks to anyone that helps with these....

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones