• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Copy or move sheets to other excel files

peha30

Lurker
Mar 11, 2012
Hi,

someone knows an office app which allows you to move or copy sheets from one excel file to another one? Have already tried Office Suite Pro, Polaris, Kingsoft and Quickoffice Pro, but this function does not exist. :thinking:

I am working on an Asus Transformer Prime, ICS.

Thanks!

Hi,

someone knows an office app which allows you to move or copy sheets from one excel file to another one? Have already tried Office Suite Pro, Polaris, Kingsoft and Quickoffice Pro, but this function does not exist. :thinking:

I am working on an Asus Transformer Prime, ICS.

Thanks!

There's a private beta of SoftMaker Office in the works. According to the company a public beta will be available soon. You can ask to see if you can access their private beta in the meantime. I used this app in WinMobile and nothing beats it. It is the ultimate mobile office suite. The reason why I still use my x51v to this very day.

News about SoftMaker Office for Android @ The SoftMaker Blog

Reactions: gsutton
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones