Crazy Account Information

Last Updated:

1. Raging

Raging Active Member This Topic's Starter

So here I am, checking my T-mobile usage and minutes and guess what I see. Below is a picture of the (probably glitch?) usage and minutes I have. I have as you can see 1 million shared minutes and I've used 999,396 minutes. Does anyone know why this happened? And would it affect my bill? Thanks :)

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. Ageless Stranger

Ageless Stranger Well-Known Member

Looks like a glitch, but save that screen shot for next month, and when it goes back to normal ask for your million minutes back :)

Nice to see uTorrent running in the task bar ;) heh

3. dkaufman1

dkaufman1 Well-Known Member

Rob - here's your article for next Tues. ;-)

4. Raging

Wow' I'm glad that doesn't happen to me. But, from what I heard flexpay does suck really bad and is really confusing.

5. Raging

I actually did do that, I was on individual FlexPay before and when I tried to switch from Individual to Family Plan, it was a pain in my ass. I went to a T-mobile store and the associate spent about half an hour talking to HQ. And when they finally changed me to family plan, the took off my Unlimited Data + Messaging and he had to call back and I finally found out that Family Plan does not have Unlimited Data and Messaging. Therefore, I had to wait until my next billing cycle before I had my Data back. As much as I hate T-mobile...I love the phone.

6. sammrat-sms

sammrat-sms Member

Keep this for your future reference. You never know when such kind of problem can occur in their system and ultimately user have to suffer.