• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Crazy Account Information

Raging

Dec 10, 2008
So here I am, checking my T-mobile usage and minutes and guess what I see. Below is a picture of the (probably glitch?) usage and minutes I have. I have as you can see 1 million shared minutes and I've used 999,396 minutes. Does anyone know why this happened? And would it affect my bill? Thanks :)

holy.jpg

I actually did do that, I was on individual FlexPay before and when I tried to switch from Individual to Family Plan, it was a pain in my ass. I went to a T-mobile store and the associate spent about half an hour talking to HQ. And when they finally changed me to family plan, the took off my Unlimited Data + Messaging and he had to call back and I finally found out that Family Plan does not have Unlimited Data and Messaging. Therefore, I had to wait until my next billing cycle before I had my Data back. As much as I hate T-mobile...I love the phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones