• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Crazy Lock screen Problem And Calendar Reminder Rings pro

Evo4sickness

Android Enthusiast
Dec 1, 2010
Ok I have had launcher pro for 2 weeks now works great and I was tyring to setup a date to remind me on my calander which actually would not give me a ring tone reminder which I set it at for 5 minutes and didnt work. I dont think this has anything to do with launcher pro.

So I shut off the screen and turned it back on when I did I pressed on the screen and than scrolled the lock screen down. When I did my home was in 7 zoom out screen mode which is very strange never had this ever happened and never had a problem with my phone what so ever.

Whats crazy is that if I go off center to any of the screens that are the middle one will be zoomed in like normal. So want to know if anyone has ever expirienced this and have the solution because its very annoying. I looked for it on google and could not find it.

And whats even crazier is if you lock the screen with zoomed out with all 7 screens when you scroll down it will be zoomed out and than 1 second later zooms in to the main home screen by itself.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones