• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cryptic code in text messages?

Yea that was me again...lol...no answers but at least I got help figuring out before Tech guy told me it was network not hardware or software...Kinda relieving??
No, it's not relieving, what are they doing for it? I had issues with sending text messages on my moment, at any given time I would get 3 different network errors, Sprint told me to hard reset, which at first, I flat out refused with the question of WHY I need to hard reset with a NETWORK error, they tried to blame it on the PHONE....At first it was a Samsung issue and I would need to wait on Samsung to release a fix <i am NOT waiting>, next it was Handcent causing the issue. Finally, I hard reset it and sure as shit, the first FOUR messages got a network error on the STOCK texting program. I finally got someone who understood what was going on and he said they would knock off my next months bill to offset the cost of the Evo. I think Samsung and Sprint have some serious issues together.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones