custom Ringtones?

Last Updated:

1. EVO1

EVO1 Member This Topic's Starter

I stumbled across this site (myxer.com) and it originally worked and thought it was great but after I received the ringtones I cancelled anything to do with the site because I was afraid of charges. After that and reading it's FREE. I tried to download again and my EVO says," the PLayer license is not verified". Would love to get those back.

Advertisement
  2. SeauxCrazy

SeauxCrazy Well-Known Member

Download RingDroid from the Market. You can custom make the ringtone from the mp3 on the phone and it saves it in the right spot for it to work. I did it last night, couldn't be easier.

DucatiDude likes this.
  3. EVO1

EVO1 Member This Topic's Starter

Hope this is not a dumb ? But do I have to have music downloaded already or can I search and edit?

4. JMac202

JMac202 Well-Known Member

Why do you need ringdroid when you already have a good ringtone trimmer on the stock Android software? That just clutters up your phone.

Just download your music onto your phone. When you go to your song click menu...set as ringtone...choose trim ringtone and you can choose any part of the song you want for however long you want. Then you can set it as default ringer or contact ringer.

5. RoboMonkey

RoboMonkey Well-Known Member

What he said.

6. SeauxCrazy

SeauxCrazy Well-Known Member

lol, because I did not KNOW this. I'm a newbie to Android, and it's what was suggested to me :eek:

Thanks though, removing that app now. lol