1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Custom ROM for lgl45c?

1. Zombie591

Zombie591 Well-Known Member

I have a LG Optimus Net (lg l45c), rooted, and am looking for a good custom ROM for it. Any suggestions?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Welcome Zombie591, glad to have you in the community!

I use Cyanogen Mod 10 Nightly right now, and would suggest it for your phone as well.

However it all depends on what you were looking for in your ROM. You could always search our phone list here: Android Phones - Android Forums and find your phone and ask people with your phone what there favorite ROM is.

Hope this helps and thanks for joining! :D
  3. stloftis

stloftis Member

I too have the same phone, lgl45c, rooted, put 2 different romms on, but touchscreen on neither will work, basically making the phone useless, so if you find one that works on this model, would be a great help...:confused:
  4. Zombie591

I never knew anyone posted back on this haha I hard bricked it on Thanksgiving...
  5. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

ouch :(
  6. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

I think the one v is still fairly new, that may be why.

Heads up, I'm gonna move every post not involving the intro into the one v atr.

Any disagreement?

DS
    Zombie591 likes this.
  7. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

Zombie591 and Rush like this.
  8. Zombie591

Here's something for this. I heard of jtag from my friend that recommended this forum, and a few times throughout. Think it would be worth trying on my hard bricked LG? It had cwm and it got factory reset.... Now I have nothing but LG screen.
  9. kjtopher

kjtopher Active Member

I know this message is old but where did you get cm10 for this phone? Can you post links?
  10. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator