Cyanogen Test Rom on Rom Manager

Last Updated:

1. ejkeebler

ejkeebler Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Downloaded and tested, found a few things, that will keep me from using it, but it is a GREAT start. Looked very nice.

Some issues of note, in case they may be deal breakers.

*Some line artifacts during system animations, like clicking a button you see some lines run acrossed it for a split second

*Camera app only has settings for 1,2, and 3 MegaPixels (for all I know it doesn't even matter and they're actually at full res, but didn't check more thoroughly)

*one google app did not install, not sure what it is (but its not market and not gmail)

*could not add facebook account, although it was listed in the accounts section

I had no problems with GPS or wifi tethering or connecting to wifi, some said they had problems with GPS, I did not.

Advertisement
  2. irishpride

irishpride Well-Known Member

Has anyone else tried this out? What are the features?

Sent from my Incredible

3. ejkeebler

ejkeebler Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

no sense, stock apps like the dialer / contacts / messaging. I like the astetics a lot better too, like to toolbar, etc. I really have no clue about cyanogen in general. I know lots of people use it for other devices and rave about it. Not sure what other benefits it has other than the looks and getting rid of sense.

4. CatsTide

CatsTide Well-Known Member

a little off/on topic...so it's ok to downlo0ad rom manager and flash clockwork? or is there something else i need to do first?....of course i'm rooted...

5. andrew53517

andrew53517 Well-Known Member

Yup, as long as you used the recovery flasher tool first. Then download those and you'll be all good!

6. CatsTide

CatsTide Well-Known Member

is there a link for the flashy thing?...i haven't done that.....

and will i forget everything that happened before i used the flashy thing?

[​IMG]