• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Cyanogenmod 7 progress/updates (daily!)

Well I figure I'll go back to this thread instead of making the cm7 development thread massive. Anyways does anyone have and good guides to platform development? I can find a million guides on application development but not really much on building android os. I mean all the way down to the drivers and how the system calls them. Anything, or any books would help!

Upvote 0
Well I figure I'll go back to this thread instead of making the cm7 development thread massive. Anyways does anyone have and good guides to platform development? I can find a million guides on application development but not really much on building android os. I mean all the way down to the drivers and how the system calls them. Anything, or any books would help!

this is *EXACTLY* what I'm looking for lol

edit: my thread on xda for ics and rom porting and such: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=24164700#post24164700

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones