• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cyanogenmod startup problem

nidarekun

Lurker
Oct 23, 2013
I installed cyanogenmod in the CWM and it was successful but when I turned it on, it stucks in the start up and my phone keeps on restarting. The only solution that I came up with is to install another one through external sd card but CWM won't read external sdcards and thats why I'm suffering right now. Any solution to this one? Like CWM can read external sdcards, detecting memory card without connecting through phone, etc. A solution would be a big help for me. Thank you so much!

Welcome to the forums!!

What device do you have?

Bootloops are common caused by not wiping correctly. What was the procedure you did before flashing?

Thanks!

I have Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos s6802.

I followed the proper procedure in installing it. Like the proper one. Maybe the one that I installed is not compatible in my phone. Please help me I wanna use my phone naw :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones