• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cybertruck Launch on November 30th, 2023! [OFFICIAL]

Rob

Galaxy S20 Ultra
News Moderator
Administrator
  • Mar 26, 2008
    androidforums.com
    It's officially official: the Tesla Cybertruck is set to launch on November 30th!

Further details released by Tesla to investors:

It's technically a "delivery event" which means orders would need to come prior to November 30th, however, it's likely those deliveries will be limited to insiders and VIPs. I'm thinking that the official Cybertruck specs and pricing will be announced on November 30th to the public while the VIPs pick up their Cybertrucks.

As it turns out, I pre-ordered more than 1 Cybertruck accidentally, so I guess it's time for me to make a decision very, very soon.... hmmmm.

The event will be at Giga Texas at Tesla HQ in Austin, Texas:
    1 Tesla Rd, Austin, TX 78725

Based on Tesla's financial reporting the company is set to deliver 125,000+ Cybertrucks in 2024 but the waitlist for pre-orders is rumored to be in the millions. So for those not yet signed up to buy a Cybertruck, you could be waiting years to get a brand new vehicle. However, given many of those signups have occured over several years, it's likely a good number will opt for a refund rather than to fill their pre-order.

Did you pre-order a Cybertruck? Interested in buying one?

Reactions: AugieTN

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones