• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

D2 Pad 9" MID Android 4.0

nickdalzell

Extreme Android User
Jun 17, 2011
Owensboro, KY
Currently showed up at Big Lots here two days ago and already sold out (we get things late so if its new I have no clue) seems off brand, but I got one of the last to play with. Selling for $99 currently. 1GB DDR 3 RAM, 1GHz CPU, Android 4.0 which I don't really care for, but want to get used to since

all tablets sold nowadays have it. Seems built well, a slight more screen than the Kindle Fire HD but not close to an iPad, despite the 1" difference. Still charging so either its got one hell of a battery or I got a faulty charger new, it claims 5 hours but sits at 35% after three hours so it may be tomorrow before I test it. I see hardly any info online other than it seems to be pre-rooted (install SU claims to be it) drawback, rumors of no Play store access

Battery is 4000mAH on device specs, no wonder its taking so long to charge

Well, I was just starting to like ICS, tablet was working just fine. Then the market quit working, all downloads were unsuccessful even in dolphin HD, then I got angry, smacked the back just lightly in frustration and the screen shattered. I feel like crying...out $100 and the tablet can't be returned.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones