1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

dante: the inferno. played it? help me!

Last Updated:

1. carly smarts

carly smarts New Member This Topic's Starter

Ok. I'm stuck on this level that has a simple square path and portholes in each corner of the square. The problem is Dante is too freakin slow to outrun the speedy bats and fireballs that zip clockwise around the same path. Any suggestions? Or anybody know who I can ask?

Advertisement
  2. Ripli

Ripli New Member

Hi!
    Which level are you on? I'm currently playing this game too and am stuck on level 69. I'm actually convinced that level 69 is impossible to do. If you can tell me which level it is and if I'm past it, maybe I could go look it up and help you.

3. Ishtanna

Ishtanna New Member

I thought it was impossible too, what you have to do is run like hell to the top section if fb1 goes past you then fb2 will hit you so move over 2 spaces then run like hell again till you get to the end of level spot. There are only 2safe places to stand in the level, 1st is the teleport the other is the exit spot. Hope this helps.

Ishtanna

4. Ishtanna

Ishtanna New Member

Hi carly, i waited for the bat to go past me then ran like the hounds of hell were after me till i got to the next corner then after you have been all the way around use the portal and you will get to the exit.
    Good luck
    Ishtanna

5. Ishtanna

Ishtanna New Member

If dante is still too slow, try changing the setting in the game.