• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

dante: the inferno. played it? help me!

Hi!
Which level are you on? I'm currently playing this game too and am stuck on level 69. I'm actually convinced that level 69 is impossible to do. If you can tell me which level it is and if I'm past it, maybe I could go look it up and help you.

I thought it was impossible too, what you have to do is run like hell to the top section if fb1 goes past you then fb2 will hit you so move over 2 spaces then run like hell again till you get to the end of level spot. There are only 2safe places to stand in the level, 1st is the teleport the other is the exit spot. Hope this helps.

Ishtanna

Upvote 0
Ok. I'm stuck on this level that has a simple square path and portholes in each corner of the square. The problem is Dante is too freakin slow to outrun the speedy bats and fireballs that zip clockwise around the same path. Any suggestions? Or anybody know who I can ask?

Hi carly, i waited for the bat to go past me then ran like the hounds of hell were after me till i got to the next corner then after you have been all the way around use the portal and you will get to the exit.
Good luck
Ishtanna

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones