• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dazzboard - iTunes For Android?

So I'm on twitter and someone sent me this link to a new web based client called Dazzboard. It lets you sync media to your Android device as well as browse the contents of the marketplace via this client (like the app store on iTunes). It's currently in BETA and only supports Windows and the Internet Explorer or Firefox browser. I haven't used it yet but I have played around with the demo and it looks nice...:)

How do you guys feel about having a web based client instead of a download like iTunes? Would this be useful to you? :thinking: Just curious!

Here's the link for those interested:
Dazzboard

From what I've read is Rhapsody is being developed for Android users. Actually, if my information is correct, it should be available right after we get our mystical 2.1 update. Now I have been using it for about 4 years and it rocks. The bonus is you can get a subscription to where you can download as much as you want, or buy the song or album just as you can in i tunes.

Eat.Drink.Rock Out.

Upvote 0
Dazzboard is definitely interesting! I really like the idea of a web-based client. I think once it moves out of beta and gets rid of all the kinks, it'll be a good, viable alternative for users who are on the go and don't have time to download the actual client program.

It definitely has some issues that need to be resolved, but the developers seem to realize that. But, the articles I've been reading make it sound very promising. I think users should definitely try out the demo on their site to see if it's for them.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones