• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Default Android search

cougar618

Apr 30, 2010
I am constantly annoyed by google's mobile search app. Modifying the search term is a fiasco, and using the swype keyboard to do it takes you to the bottom. Lastly, the search icon on the bar is either broken, or just does not work for me. Is there a way to make it use classic by default?

I am constantly annoyed by google's mobile search app. Modifying the search term is a fiasco, and using the swype keyboard to do it takes you to the bottom. Lastly, the search icon on the bar is either broken, or just does not work for me. Is there a way to make it use classic by default?

+1

I would really like to use the classic Google search instead of the dismal mobile search when using the default search. I cannot find a way to change this. Anyone have any ideas?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones