• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Deleted Thread

Obiareus

Lurker
Jul 16, 2010
I am not complaining i am just wondering. A post that i posted on one of the forums was deleted but i am not sure why it was deleted. Is there anyway for finding out. What i said was alittle harsh maybe but was right on point and was put into kind of a "Suggestion" format or so i thought.

The suggestion is that maybe have a PM sent to you when one of your posts is deleted with a description of what the problem was. I am new to the forums scene and i try to be somewhat respectful in what i say to people but if i am doing something wrong i would like to know what it is so that i can correct it and not do it again.

I tried searching for something in my User CP saying "Your deleted posts" or something of that sort. if there is something like that already could you please point me in the right direction. Thank you so much. Love the site btw and keep up the good work

Obiareus

I just went and checked for you....

It appears as though the post was deleted because it served no purpose for the For Sale thread that it was in. I cannot check to see if it was reported by another user or anything else along those lines.

Sellers can ask for whatever they like ($10,000 if they want). Rule of thumb, as difficult as it may be, is that if you don't like the price you move on. No need to "thread-crap" or make it difficult for the OP to sell his phone. :)

Feel free to PM one of the mods if you want a further explanation though! They have access to "see" a lot more than I do.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones