• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Deleting Call History

Turbo3zDriver

Jan 15, 2010
NY
I know how to delete each call individually and I know how to delete all, but is there a way to delete calls before a certain point? Let's say I want to keep all calls from the last week in my history but delete everything else - is there a way to do this? Or an app to gain more control for deletions?

P.S. Sorry if this is obvious or posted already, the only things I could find were people needing to delete all!

I know how to delete each call individually and I know how to delete all, but is there a way to delete calls before a certain point? Let's say I want to keep all calls from the last week in my history but delete everything else - is there a way to do this? Or an app to gain more control for deletions?

P.S. Sorry if this is obvious or posted already, the only things I could find were people needing to delete all!

Try call log cleaner for free from the android market

Reactions: Turbo3zDriver
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones