• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Did new baseband mess up my Temps?

I updated baseband using sprecovery and everything went well. Afterwards, it appears to be messing with my temps. Previous to update SetCpu would consistently show temps in the 20's. Now it is almost always @ 30 or above. But Tempmonitor shows differently. Here are some pics. Any Ideas?

4479373207_178d8bb66d.jpg
4479373179_f1de3927c5.jpg

SetCPU displays the battery temperature, and the system logged temp at that, meaning it will always lag behind the temperature displayed by Tempmonitor.

That being said, I don't think you need to worry too much about the battery temp. That's why I have Tempmonitor set to force system logged temperature for battery, which saves a bit of battery life as well.

Upvote 0
fab..i installed this but now im having a problem with my advanced task manager widget concerning the radio/connection whatever you wanna call it

when i use the widget to close apps it closes the connection it shows an x then 1x then back to 3g it happens quick but its still bothersome to me

im assuming something has to be excluded but i cant find anything that i havnt already excluded any suggestions?

Upvote 0
fab..i installed this but now im having a problem with my advanced task manager widget concerning the radio/connection whatever you wanna call it

when i use the widget to close apps it closes the connection it shows an x then 1x then back to 3g it happens quick but its still bothersome to me

im assuming something has to be excluded but i cant find anything that i havnt already excluded any suggestions?

Sometimes that happens to me when I use ATK. I believe it's because the task killer killed Phone.apk, which then immediately restarts.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones