• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Dimensions?

hiandrew1

Lurker
Nov 9, 2012
So having just bought my One X last Thursday, of course I'm going to go exchange it for the plus when it comes out on Friday from AT&T. Here's my question...

Are the dimensions all the same of the X, X+, and the international versions? I have checked in the specs section here and it says they are the same, but I'd like to hear it straight from somebody's mouth....er, fingers. The reason I ask is because I just bought an Otterbox, and after a live chat with them on their website I found out that they have no plans on making one specifically for the plus yet. So long story short....

Will an Otterbox Defender for a One X fit the plus model?

In what way? What are you looking to transfer? Apps should be tied to the Gmail account and will be available when you link the account to the new phone.

Oh, ok. So I can just load them all up onto the other phone I guess. There's really not much else I need to transfer I can't take care of with the computer sync program who's name escapes me at the moment...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones