DInc's Battery LifeGeneral

Last Updated:

1. DeltaDude

DeltaDude Active Member This Topic's Starter

How many hours do you guys usually get after a full charge ( Up time)? I just got the Dinc and was also wondering whether i should let the battery die completely the first few times.

Advertisement
  2. xkingofgodzx

xkingofgodzx Well-Known Member

Yeah i let the battery die then let it charge while its off. Do that a few times. Then you can charge it while its on but I would bump charge. When the green light comes on, turn the phone off and plug it back in(or leave the charger plugged in). The led won't be green anymore because the phone doesnt get fully charged while its on. Then once it turns green you can turn it on. Just a suggestion to get the best battery life. Enjoy your new phone I know i have :)

3. crazyyankeefan

crazyyankeefan New Member

well, it's not the best way to treat lithium-ion battery tho. the best way to maintain a lithium-ion battery's life as long as possible is to let it run between 30% and 70%. avoid letting the battery run out, and don't let it sit there without consuming its power for a long time when it's fully charged or empty. the best way is actually to keep the electrons flowing in the battery and charge often and use it often.