• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

DInc's Battery Life

Yeah i let the battery die then let it charge while its off. Do that a few times. Then you can charge it while its on but I would bump charge. When the green light comes on, turn the phone off and plug it back in(or leave the charger plugged in). The led won't be green anymore because the phone doesnt get fully charged while its on. Then once it turns green you can turn it on. Just a suggestion to get the best battery life. Enjoy your new phone I know i have :)

Upvote 0
well, it's not the best way to treat lithium-ion battery tho. the best way to maintain a lithium-ion battery's life as long as possible is to let it run between 30% and 70%. avoid letting the battery run out, and don't let it sit there without consuming its power for a long time when it's fully charged or empty. the best way is actually to keep the electrons flowing in the battery and charge often and use it often.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones