• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Disable auto-capitalize in messages

Weeth

Feb 23, 2011
Android fans,

Anyone know how to disable auto capitalize in messages? Everytime i write a message, it has the first letter capitalized (unless i change it) and it does so for subsequent sentences.

Ive looked through the keyboard and languages section in settings and some old threads but found nothing.

Please help me fix this issue.

Thanks!

Android fans,

Anyone know how to disable auto capitalize in messages? Everytime i write a message, it has the first letter capitalized (unless i change it) and it does so for subsequent sentences.

Ive looked through the keyboard and languages section in settings and some old threads but found nothing.

Please help me fix this issue.

Thanks!

what keyboard are you using. i'm using sywpe and it has the option to turn it off. found in the keyboard settings

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones