• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Do you still own a Mp3 player

Sense loading up Sense on my Nexus one.. I have discovered the joy of "Scenes". As I'm sure you guys know if you have played around with this Rom any, the scenes feature lets you have different versions of your homescreens stored so it is like having an endless number of homescreens, all personalized to fit whatever category you choose.

Anyway, one of my scenes is simply called "ipod". On this scene I have just a small clock and maybe two screens besides the homescreen but all of them only have mp3 stuff on them. I have the htc music widget, mixzing, and a few others but nothing else. So basically, the Nexus One has transformed into an ipod. And even though I only have an 8gb sd card at the moment, with programs like pandora and slacker I never run out of something to listen to.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones