• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

dock station not an option after udating to: 4.5.141

I updated my phone yesterday to build 4.5.141. I have an atrix MB 860.
I used my docking station in 3 locations and I am pretty addicted to it ... what a GREAT feature.

However, when I dock my phone into the docking station, it no longer gives me the option to choose the motorola option to have my phone shown on the monitor. I get the following options only (and sometimes not all three) - webtop entertainment, dismiss picker and entertainment center.

I rebooted several times and the last time I physically removed the battery. Since this point only two options are available: dismiss picker and entertainment center.

Under settings/applications/manage applications/all i see motorola dock service. it says that it is running. There is nothing in the cache or any defaults set.

I really would like to use this service.

Thank you for your help

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones