• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help does the mytouch 4g have a dual core processor.?

Dkelz313

Jan 4, 2011
Denver
I've seen articles dated before the mytouch 4g was released that says it would have a dual core processor. But on all the sites under the phones specs none of them mention that it has one.? So does or does it not have one.? And what exactly are the benefits of phones that do have one, what exactly is a dual core processor.?

A dual core processor is essentially a processor that has two cpus, kinda. It can take two tasks at onces, instead of just one. Thats very broad definition though.

The mytouch 4g does NOT have a dual core processor. I saw the 'ad' a while back that said it would, but things get changed. Honestly, im glad it doesnt. This phone is fast enough, and I like to have at least a little battery life lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones