• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Does the Nexus Two = Froyo?

andrew53517

Android Enthusiast
Oct 31, 2009
So I was wondering if you guys think google would create another Nexus phone to release it's next software, or just release it to the Nexus One making it running the latest version of android?

Because google has a history with 2.0 = Droid and 2.1 = Nexus One. So would Froyo 2.x be Nexus Two? Or just released to Nexus One and then other devices too? How do you guys think google will do it? Will they create a Nexus Two in order to show off Froyo or just release it straight to the N1? :thinking:

agreed, hasn't even hit the 2 other carriers it has been announced for, sprint and verizon

you'll see a N2 around the holidays i bet and they will actually market that phone and make amazing sales for the holidays

See that's what I'm thinking. I think we won't see anything till January again like we did this past year. But I hope it continues to get updated still.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones