Does the Nexus Two = Froyo?

Last Updated:

1. andrew53517

andrew53517 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I was wondering if you guys think google would create another Nexus phone to release it's next software, or just release it to the Nexus One making it running the latest version of android?

Because google has a history with 2.0 = Droid and 2.1 = Nexus One. So would Froyo 2.x be Nexus Two? Or just released to Nexus One and then other devices too? How do you guys think google will do it? Will they create a Nexus Two in order to show off Froyo or just release it straight to the N1? :confused:

Advertisement
  2. SBERG

SBERG Well-Known Member

I think however they do it will still end up on a N1 anyway.

3. andrew53517

I agree, but do you think they'll introduce it with a nexus two? I'm debating if I should buy a nexus one when it comes on verizon because then soon after the nexus two will come with froyo in a few months... :cool:

4. clutchy

clutchy Well-Known Member

i can't imagine you'll see a nexus two for awhile... it just came out 2 months ago...

5. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member

agreed, hasn't even hit the 2 other carriers it has been announced for, sprint and verizon

you'll see a N2 around the holidays i bet and they will actually market that phone and make amazing sales for the holidays

6. SBERG

SBERG Well-Known Member

Even if it does im good on the N1 for a while. I just did a year and half on a storm so believe me i happy as can be right now.
    Would they release the new OS on the next version of nexus?.....Sure why not. Im just thinking we might see new OS before then but dont take my word for it..lol

7. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

Why bring the Droid into it? It's down to Motorola what's on it, not Google.

8. andrew53517

See that's what I'm thinking. I think we won't see anything till January again like we did this past year. But I hope it continues to get updated still.