Does X have a voice recorder?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. dalemccl

dalemccl Member This Topic's Starter

My last couple phones had a feature where you could record a voice memo to make a quick note to yourself. I don't see any mention of this in the X manual nor from a forum search.

I believe there are apps in the market for this, but before I get one, I wanted to check to see if there is a stock app already on the phone for this.

Advertisement
  2. 10splaya22

10splaya22 Well-Known Member

I don't think there is anything stock on the phone but try voice recorder in the market. Its popular.

3. colornshape

colornshape Well-Known Member

Rehearsal Assistant is great, and it has a high quality setting.

4. Doit2it

Doit2it Well-Known Member Contributor

You could always setup a Motorola Sticky Notes widget on the homescreen. Click and edit it and use the voice to text to save your written note. Unfortunaly, it takes about 7 clicks to do this. But it works!

5. s0ands7

s0ands7 New Member

You wouldn't believe it:eek:. After time and time of searching for it, months later I found the darned thing. They don't have it in the app drawer :confused: (someone fell asleep during production. Lol :p) but if you longpress the homescreen and select "custom shorcut" a menu will pop up, click the "select activity" button and when the activity menu comes up scroll down to "sound recorder". Prior to doing this I had been using hertz sound recorder from the app market, which is basic and gets the job done, but a few minutes ago I just deletes the little sucker out of shear excitement :D. Really, I had no apparent reason foe playing with my phone, outside of being over fascinated with being a wanna-be techy:eek:. Lol. Hope this helps someone.:)

God Loves, Jesus saves ;),
    Sarah
    @SarahVaughnLo :cool:

_Aardvark likes this.
  6. t♥nyahayes

t♥nyahayes New Member

Thank you I've been looking everywhere for this app.. I love my motox but, it hides things like camera settings and, recorders, no telling what else.. Still coolest phone ever . ...thank you I can record music again .
    :rolleyes: