Donut user

Last Updated:

1. cwchawt2000

cwchawt2000 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi,
    I am a new Donut user.Found android market application missing.Pls advise me how to load it on my phone. Thx

Advertisement
  2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Welcome aboard!

Which phone are you using and which provider? Any information you can provide would help.

Also, try looking for "market" as it's what the android market app is called.

cwchawt2000 likes this.
  3. cwchawt2000

cwchawt2000 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi thanx for yr prompt reply..actually, i ported donut successfully on my iphone 2g using instruction from planetbeing. Every work except camcorder and camera which prompt me for an sd card? Missing the all important android market. Pls help.Thx. mine firmware is 3.1.3 and baseband 04.05.04_g.

4. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Ah, that explains a bit then!

To my knowledge, the market is only on phones that come WITH android (i.e. ports don't have it). However, you may still be able to install apps that you can find the .apk for (rule of thumb, don't ask for them here as it will get you banned).

I could be mistaken though! Unfortunately, I don't think that I personally have run across anyone here on the forum who has put android on an iphone.

Hopefully you still want to give android a shot! It's not for everyone but some people, like myself, wouldn't ever go back to anything else after using it! :)