• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help DoubleTwist Playback vs Notification Sounds

tyneusch

Nov 27, 2009
Midwest
I am an avid user of DoubleTwist but I have notice on my Atrix, (and none of my other phones) that when I am listening to a song, if I get a text or email, the notification tone stops playback, plays the tone and then starts playback again. Is there a way to just continue playback and play the tone over the music. I know I am knit-picking here but I am just curious.

Thanks in advance!

I am an avid user of DoubleTwist but I have notice on my Atrix, (and none of my other phones) that when I am listening to a song, if I get a text or email, the notification tone stops playback, plays the tone and then starts playback again. Is there a way to just continue playback and play the tone over the music. I know I am knit-picking here but I am just curious.

You will have to ask the developer of the APP as this is not a setting in the phone or the OS.

I use Power AMP myself (Best media player out there, in my opinion). With the new version, they've added some options along this line.
picsay-1321203137.jpg

ajPXfyu81SiyaFvXsdW3CQ

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones