• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Download Android SDK components w/o Android SDK manager? No buffer space error

Is it possible to download Android SDK components without the Android SDK manager?

During the installation of my Android SDK, I am getting stuck during the process where the manager goes out and downloads all the revisions of the APIs and the SDKs.

9igs48.jpg

It is potentially due to a socket issue that typically occurs when a database query is called and there are a large number of TCP connections... according to googling my error (No buffer space available (maximum connections reached?): recv failed )...

Here is the errors that come up..

260fxox.jpg

So I just need to know if there is a way, other then using the Android download manager, to download / update my computer with the Android SDK components....

Thank you.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones