Drafts??? in general text messagingSupport

Last Updated:

1. skyblast

skyblast New Member This Topic's Starter

So I was in the middle of typing a text message and wasn't able to finish it. When I closed out I got a message saying, "sent to drafts" Now for the life of me I can't seem to locate where that saved draft went on my samsung fascinate? Any ideas on where this mystery draft is at? Thus far the phone has been very, very intuitive except for this. Thanks

Advertisement
  2. davidnmegan6907

davidnmegan6907 Well-Known Member

If you have the fascinate it should be in with all other messages under thread you were sending to. Just click thread and it should come up :D

3. Womer

Womer Member

yep. bring up the msg thread of the person you're sending to and your draft will be there.

4. Kimmiek58

Kimmiek58 New Member

I am undable to find my draft mesages and I have an HTC EVO 4G, and thoughts?

5. Connieluv1

Connieluv1 New Member

Sigh... I have a Huawei Accend. Ago I was able to put all my cell pictures onto my computer. Now, it won't let me import them nor to my e-mail adress or onto the computer. Auto play used to pop up but now it just shows the user manual or the intro items of the phone. (THAT actually imported!) Can someone please help me with this problem?