• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Drafts??? in general text messaging

skyblast

Lurker
Dec 3, 2010
So I was in the middle of typing a text message and wasn't able to finish it. When I closed out I got a message saying, "sent to drafts" Now for the life of me I can't seem to locate where that saved draft went on my samsung fascinate? Any ideas on where this mystery draft is at? Thus far the phone has been very, very intuitive except for this. Thanks

So I was in the middle of typing a text message and wasn't able to finish it. When I closed out I got a message saying, "sent to drafts" Now for the life of me I can't seem to locate where that saved draft went on my samsung fascinate? Any ideas on where this mystery draft is at? Thus far the phone has been very, very intuitive except for this. Thanks

If you have the fascinate it should be in with all other messages under thread you were sending to. Just click thread and it should come up :D

Upvote 0
Sigh... I have a Huawei Accend. Ago I was able to put all my cell pictures onto my computer. Now, it won't let me import them nor to my e-mail adress or onto the computer. Auto play used to pop up but now it just shows the user manual or the intro items of the phone. (THAT actually imported!) Can someone please help me with this problem?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones