• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Droid 2 Global Need Belt Clip that Fit Commuter Case

Do any of you know a belt clip that work with the Otterbox Commuter Case. It will be easier to carry. If you send me a link I would appreciate it

Thanks again for all your help

I have the holster/case combo that I purchased in one of the Verizon stores. It's the same one as seen in this review: Review: Verizon Shell/Holster Combo case for the Motorola Droid 2

I recently bought the commuter case from Otterbox and while it's tight, it does fit in that holster. My Otterbox case makes some weird "snapping" noises when you squeeze it and putting it into the holster definitely squeezes it. Sounds like I'm breaking something every time I slide it in the holster.

Upvote 0
I have the holster/case combo that I purchased in one of the Verizon stores. It's the same one as seen in this review: Review: Verizon Shell/Holster Combo case for the Motorola Droid 2

I recently bought the commuter case from Otterbox and while it's tight, it does fit in that holster. My Otterbox case makes some weird "snapping" noises when you squeeze it and putting it into the holster definitely squeezes it. Sounds like I'm breaking something every time I slide it in the holster.

this works on the Droid 2 Global? i have just cracked my droid 2 and getting a replacement one tmwr, looking for a belt and case.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones