• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid 2 Live Wallpaper & Boot Animation & System Dump Here!

Wait are u trying to install the boot animation? Or the live wallpaper?
if its the live wallpaper is what ur trying to install follow the instructions I posted above...
for boot animation just Google how to install boot animation in clockworkmod.

Yes I was. lol

Thanks, now I'm on the right track, but now I have a "Parse Error" trying to download the Wallpaper.

Upvote 0
Thanks for posting the Droid 2 Live themes and wall paper. I was wondering of you can have all the different colors droid 2 eye live themes? Every time I load a different color it makes me uninstall and then reinstall the apk. Then all I have is the new color. And how do you install the static wall papers. I can download them and view them with astro. But, I don't know what to do with them from there.
Thanks

Upvote 0
Yeah with he live Wallpapers it seems that u can only use one at a time right now...i will ask the creator if he has a fix :)

And the static wallpapers are just plain regular wallpapers ...just they happen to be the new ones from the droid 2.
Just move them where ya want ...aka unzip them to like ur download folder and u can see them in ur gallery or whatever photo viewing app u use.

Upvote 0
Is the droid 2 keyboard same as droidx multitouch? I have been using the DroidX multitouch and it is freaking fantastic. If the D2 improves on that, imma try it.

There's something different about the d2 keyboard. I don't know what it is but I tried it for a day or so and reverted back to swype. I used the x keyboard over swype for quite a while.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones