• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid and Hot Sexy Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, being the op, was totally serious. The title was to get attention and no harm was intended. Yes there was joking around but it was all in good fun with no direct insulting or disrespect to anyone. This was actually a help in my thought process.
As far as hijacking this thread, you did not. I brought up the water damage and am glad to get a response to wheather it is possible in a steamy area. Thank you.
Can't we all get along as adults? A little bantering is good for the soul.
Can anybody confirm or deny if a resturant enviroment is hazardous to our mutual friend the Droid? I knew dirty areas was a no fly zone for Droid but until today never even thought about a resturant being hazardous.

Upvote 0
Is the water indicator supposed to be red? All my previous phones were blue. I noticed my indicator was red, (very light red) when my door fell off in my pocket.:thinking:
Sorry for the hi-jack

the indicator is supposed to be white with a few red x's on it. If it's all red it sounds like yours has been triggered already

Yep, if it's red, it's been wet. Usually high humidity won't trigger them, but if it was cold then brought into a high humid environment, then that may have let enough condensation in to trigger them.

lol this thread is funny.

someone posts a non-serious (i think?) joke topic and so far we have seen...

1.) confirmations of hot sexy wimmins who like droid.
2.) serious (i think?) reply saying "not all hot sexy wimmins like droids"
3.) pic of a hot sexy wimmin.
4.) complaint from said hot sexy wimmin.
5.) smackdowns from mod regarding hot sexy wimmin joke thread.
6.) objections to hot sexy smackdown.
7.) hot sexy debate about size.

Try mentioning an iDevice.....

Upvote 0
Ya, but At least it was taken with a Droid. So where is yours??????? So if your going to Jack the thread, at least stay on some what of the subject and post some pics.

Dude. You took that picture of her, with your droid?
Did she know it, or were you using petes bugless hack that turns off the shutter noise?

Were you creepin? You can tell us:D

Upvote 0
I got a good laugh from this thread ^_^ I thought it was quite humorous...especially when the mod came in and defended the mod-self (don't know if the mod is a he/she). But I have noticed that when someone becomes a mod...they can become more nicky picky...especially if there is really nothing to 'police' XD but the title Droid and Hot Sexy Women is very attention grabbing XD

Upvote 0
Come on buddy, only a select few "hot sexy women" go on forums anyways.

From my findings it's always been the over zealous moderators that turn most people away. Even those select few "hot sexy women". I suggest YOU get your facts straight before you start spouting nonsense.
That comment alone is sexist. FYI, There are women who view these forums, whether you consider them hot and sexy is a matter of opinion, but never the less they are women and as such should be treated with respect. Some have complain of such comments and postings and as staff we have to respond to such complaints. Resulting in threads closed, postings/images removed and infractions given.

As for the images themselves, posting of "hot sexy" women usually results in members going overboard with images and comments that are inappropriate and usually lead the topic at hand astray. So unless the so called "Hot sexy" women is holding the phone in question, it really does not belong in the thread. This forum is about the Droid, first and foremost.

Also, arguing with a staff member over a decision is futile, especially in a thread out in the open. If you or anyone else do not like what a staff member claims are obvious, then take it up with the mod over PM or PM the administrators. But most likely than not, a moderator will not state something that an administrator will not back up. Continuing to question a moderators' decision will result in a vacation.

Wow....I can't believe how pissy the mods can be here. Give a dude a little power and he becomes ten feet tall and bullet proof........or, as I like to say, "Bulldog mouth and poodle ass!"
Kinda bold for your first post. Enjoy your vacation.

TS out

Upvote 0
Also, arguing with a staff member over a decision is futile, especially in a thread out in the open. If you or anyone else do not like what a staff member claims are obvious, then take it up with the mod over PM or PM the administrators. But most likely than not, a moderator will not state something that an administrator will not back up. Continuing to question a moderators' decision will result in a vacation.

TS out
well when i was warned i did discuss it with the mod that sent me the warning through pm's and all was fine. When someone else made the same comment i simply stated what happened to me in a joking manner (leaving names out mind you). A different Mod that wasnt even involved decided to pipe up and i'm not gonna say attack me, but decided to stick his nose in it (kind of like your doing right now). I simply defended myself. So here's a thought for you, if you don't like what you see, i believe most browsers have a back button :)

Upvote 0
I went to see my nephew and his girl in December. For Christmas, there was a DROID under the tree for her. She's coming over today to see what I've been doing with mine. I don't mind spending time with her . . . she is SMOKIN' HOTTT! :p

I have a feeling we have a few really hott babes on this very forum as well. So to answer your question ... yes, the DROID is all about hot, sexy women. But they also need brains. And doesn't that make them even hotter? It does to me. ;)

Pics or BAN!

Upvote 0
That comment alone is sexist. FYI, There are women who view these forums, whether you consider them hot and sexy is a matter of opinion, but never the less they are women and as such should be treated with respect. Some have complain of such comments and postings and as staff we have to respond to such complaints. Resulting in threads closed, postings/images removed and infractions given.

As for the images themselves, posting of "hot sexy" women usually results in members going overboard with images and comments that are inappropriate and usually lead the topic at hand astray. So unless the so called "Hot sexy" women is holding the phone in question, it really does not belong in the thread. This forum is about the Droid, first and foremost.

Kinda bold for your first post. Enjoy your vacation.

TS out

paragraph 1 - cry about it. people get made fun of on this forum all the freaking time. a lot of times people get pissed. women are not the only people being made to feel disrespected. i find it ridiculous that you feel that this question is disrespectful. you obviously judge things by face value. maybe you should get a sense of humor. not everything a guy thinks is evil and malicious. maybe you should go on the oprah forum and see how many women disrespect men. will you post in our defense?

paragraph 2 -IS COMPLETELY SEXIST !!!!!!!!!!! you are a hypocrite. usually results in...leads to...???? what are you saying there? who are you blaming it on? we can look at posted pics of mountains and flowers, appreciate other board members original artwork, see pictures awesome cars and our favorite athlete, BUT BEAUTIFUL WOMEN ARE OFF LIMITS???? everything we enjoy seeing has a level of objectivity. if a woman enjoys getting her picture taken, why can't we enjoy viewing it? i believe that's why she would have had it taken in the first place. maybe you can explain to the woman in question why it's sexist. this forum is about the droid first and foremost, but i didn't realize it was meant to be under marshal law. i thought we were allowed to post about other topics.

paragraph 3 - i'm hope you realize that the person who posted 1 post, then was banned, probably created that profile for the express purpose of posting what he/she posted. i would guess that he/she is still on this forum logged in to his/her actual profile. notice my profile also has 1 post, (being this one). i am actually NOT the person you quoted, nor do i have another profile. i just love defending people against people like you.

Reactions: The-Truth
Upvote 0
Right, I'm closing this thread, it has got out of hand.

dougwilson2000 if you want to open another thread on the same topic then feel free, just try and make it a little less objective. I would clean up this thread, and delete all of the off topic posts, but then I would get accused of trying to "cover up".

If this thread rises again, keep it on topic, about the Droid, and as respectful as possible.

If anyone has any problems with the way anyone (moderators or otherwise) have acted in this thread, there is a red triangle on every post, it is a report button, please report the member.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones