• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid Pro, brand new and never activated. May trade for Droid X.

Fireguy615

Feb 9, 2011
Hello all, I have a brand spanking new Droid Pro that is still wearing its factory plastic and has never been activated. This was a replacement phone for a damaged one. It is not a refurb, and the ESN is clean (of course) and ready to go. Phone has no damage to it, at all. Perfect screen. The only accessory I can throw in is a 2-piece plastic snap-on case that has a small stress-crack on the top but will protect the phone just fine. Until you get a better case for it :D. So basically this is for phone only, I am keeping all the other accessories myself.

Selling for $225 via Verified Paypal, buyer picks up the shipping (USPS Priority box with tracking and insurance) and I will pick up the Paypal fees. I have no selling feedback on here but check Fireguy615 on Ebay or on Head-fi.org.

Hi-resolution pictures tell the whole story. I may trade for a Droid X in like condition (plus some cash from me) as I am curious about the X, I have never owned one.

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones