droid rom 1.o

Last Updated:

1. scotth44

scotth44 Member This Topic's Starter

this rom is getting very hot even with my profiles set my phone is like 111 is anybody else having this issue i was oc at 800 tried battery pull but didn't help

Advertisement
  2. shrink57

shrink57 Well-Known Member

I assume you are talking about DroidMod 1.0? I do find that running live wallpapers occasionally kicks my temp up (at times to 120 Fahrenheit) but it eventually settles down (some live wallpapers seem to be more CPU intensive and have a greater impact). Are you running SetCPU profiles?

3. scotth44

Yeah I was having lots of issue's my app drawer would lag really bad loading and I would run at 105 to 111 the dxtop app seemed to drain my memory. And made everything lag so I had to uninstall now back stock my phone is having issues it never had.

4. vincentp

vincentp Well-Known Member

I think the live wallpapers are causing me a lot of lag and battery drain issues, even with my profiles in SetCPU setup pretty conservatively. I might just have to remove them, as nice as they are. I wouldn't be surprised if this was causing heat issues as well.

5. scotth44

Yeah I had to remove it also I couldn't get the heat down even clocked at 600 my phone was really hot. I pulled the battery but it didnt help.