• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Droid X and sleeping

DrJD

Jul 6, 2010
So I've tried a few different options: Sweet Dreams, Timeriffic, etc but have yet to find a great solution. What do you guys use to automatically change the settings on your X? I liked timeriffic and sweet dreams, but neither gave the option to turn off the flashing notification. So I'd wake up to a flashing light!

I'm using "Setting Profiles" app. You can create profiles that control backlighting, sound volume, ringtones, etc. I have profiles for home, work, night, loud, and outdoors. I have set times that it switches between home, work, and night. Loud and outdoors are options that I can turn on and off when I need them. I don't see an option to turn of the notification LED though.

Coming from Winmo, I used Phonealarm and this is the closest thing I found to that.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones