Droid X and sleepingSupport

Last Updated:

1. DrJD

DrJD Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I've tried a few different options: Sweet Dreams, Timeriffic, etc but have yet to find a great solution. What do you guys use to automatically change the settings on your X? I liked timeriffic and sweet dreams, but neither gave the option to turn off the flashing notification. So I'd wake up to a flashing light!

Advertisement
  2. jdk33

jdk33 Well-Known Member

I use Tasker to turn on silent mode vibrate every night between 11:30 and 6:30, and then turn the volume back to normal after that. I've even got it set up to detect whether I'm near my home wifi, so if I'm at work or out it won't turn the volume off.

There are a million things you can do with it if you take the time to figure it out.

Tasker for Android

3. svensett

svensett Well-Known Member

I'm using "Setting Profiles" app. You can create profiles that control backlighting, sound volume, ringtones, etc. I have profiles for home, work, night, loud, and outdoors. I have set times that it switches between home, work, and night. Loud and outdoors are options that I can turn on and off when I need them. I don't see an option to turn of the notification LED though.

Coming from Winmo, I used Phonealarm and this is the closest thing I found to that.

4. TheGr81

TheGr81 Well-Known Member

I use Quick Profiles but it doesn't let you turn off the notification LED.