• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid X is here commerical with code

If anyone finds out anything new, then please post it here ASAP, I am intrigued! :) I don't know if we are talking about the same "eye video", but I could never see the twitter account anywheres? I did see a reflection in the eye and I used a mirror to read what it said, but it was just "HDMI Output", which doesn't sound like anything juicy... :( lol I suppose if anymore information is released on this so called 'scavenger hunt', then it will be posted via twitter...?

...scavenger hunt is done bruh....

Upvote 0
When I first read this thread, with my new Droid X in hand, I though, or rather mis-thought, hey I can check that out right now. Put DroidDoes in the mobile browser and....

doit2it-albums-stuff-picture1531-device.png

Guess I'll have to wait a couple of months to check out the Droid site on my Droid.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones