• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Droid X is not having fun...

draconius

Jul 24, 2010
I am having some nasty issues recently with my phone...I have tried to run a benchmark and I get an error when it gets around the h.264 test and it has to stop the benchmark. LauncherProPlus has been slow and laggy, I downloaded DolphinHD and love the look, but OOOOOOO so slow! I will click a page, it loads, I click on a link and it is a good 4-5 seconds at a minimum before it reads the click. Nevermind trying to launch a bookmarked page...that is a minimum of 10 seconds to open.

After I'm done with a phone call the phone locks with the 2.2 lock screen.

My contacts widgets always blank themselves out and the picture takes up the whole 4x1/3x1 widget.

Pandora has all sorts of connection issues, playing issues, etc. Last.fm same thing.

I check task manager and I usually have around 90MB of space.

My most recently installed apps:
-ADW.Launcher - Uninstalled
-Quickboot
-Android Sensor Data
-Bump (this app makes NO sense to me...tried it with my wifes phone and it doesn't work like it says it does
-Chrome to Phone

This has slowly been progressing to more and more annoying.

Any ideas?

Now I found out my camera is EFFED! It doesn't save the photos no matter the program I use...the camera app either crashes or won't save the image...

My camera worked fine 2 weeks ago and all I've done differently are some apps...which by the way, I wish you could organize your apps by when they were installed!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones