Droid X is not having fun...Support

Last Updated:

1. draconius

draconius Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am having some nasty issues recently with my phone...I have tried to run a benchmark and I get an error when it gets around the h.264 test and it has to stop the benchmark. LauncherProPlus has been slow and laggy, I downloaded DolphinHD and love the look, but OOOOOOO so slow! I will click a page, it loads, I click on a link and it is a good 4-5 seconds at a minimum before it reads the click. Nevermind trying to launch a bookmarked page...that is a minimum of 10 seconds to open.

After I'm done with a phone call the phone locks with the 2.2 lock screen.

My contacts widgets always blank themselves out and the picture takes up the whole 4x1/3x1 widget.

Pandora has all sorts of connection issues, playing issues, etc. Last.fm same thing.

I check task manager and I usually have around 90MB of space.

My most recently installed apps:
    -ADW.Launcher - Uninstalled
    -Quickboot
    -Android Sensor Data
    -Bump (this app makes NO sense to me...tried it with my wifes phone and it doesn't work like it says it does
    -Chrome to Phone

This has slowly been progressing to more and more annoying.

Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. draconius

draconius Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Now I found out my camera is EFFED! It doesn't save the photos no matter the program I use...the camera app either crashes or won't save the image...

My camera worked fine 2 weeks ago and all I've done differently are some apps...which by the way, I wish you could organize your apps by when they were installed!!!

3. appleboy

appleboy Active Member

Sounds like it's time for a factory reset. Then start putting apps back on one at a time. Once you start seeing problems again remove the last app installed.

4. Jayme

Jayme Well-Known Member

doesn't app brain do this?