• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid X Multi Touch Test - BreakAndMake.com

Thanks for the video. But man, there are way too many adds on that website. It took me a second to focus of the content. You guys should tone it down.

I will inform the site administrator...I was starting to think that too because it was offsetting my articles. I'll just make my own site if he keeps tossing more ads up! I want news, not revenues!

Upvote 0
WTF?!?!?! I was under the impression that the Droid didn't have the issues with the exchanging dots (not sure what the technical term is). I really hope this can be resolved with a software update. Maybe we can fix it with a custom ROM.... OH WAIT, I GUESS NOT

hopefully we can crack that bootloader junk. I'm thinking its possible, everything is possible!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones